Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AGAIN?!?!?! #2

Yep, this weekend turned out to be a bust.  I was still sick with a head cold and it started snowing on Sat and hasn't stopped yet.

Frostbite seems to have a winter curse

I did raise her up on Sat. and did a little work.  On a positive note, I installed the fixed door and, coupled with removing the awning on that side, it seemed to fit OK.  It's not a perfect fit as there is a bit of a gap around the top but it is the best fit I have observed.  I'm hoping that some better side to side leveling with the BAL levelers I plan to purchase will make it fit even better in the future.

I'll post pics of what I did in my next entry.  I didn't even bother to raise her up on Sunday or Monday because I was sick and it was miserably cold. 

Stupid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment