Thursday, February 25, 2010

We Need A Break

OK, I realize that I haven't exactly been working on Frostbite 24/7 and Frostbite is not the motivation for this.  My work has been fairly stressful this past month and I've been sick for the past two weeks (I am on the back end of it I think!).  The cold and grey days have returned to TN.  My daughter's pet bunny passed away this week.  As you can imagine, things around our house have gotten a bit depressing.  My wife especially wants to "get out of the house" for the weekend and so do I.

Frostbite, of course, is in no shape to be used for camping yet so we made reservations to stay in the Inn at Natchez Trace State Park.  Since it is the winter season and my wife gets a discount for being a state employee, the Friday and Saturday night stay will only cost us $60 which is amazingly cheap.

It's just an hour and a half drive to the park from our house so I might be able to get in Frostbite on Sunday afternoon and do a bit of work by finishing the lights and painting the back wall.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment