Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bluebell and Sonny

I've mentioned both so far in my posts so I guess it's time to introduce Bluebell and Sonny.  My daughter names our vehicles.  In fact, she names pretty much everything.  All of her dolls and stuffed animals have names.  All of our fish have names (She won't admit this but I'm pretty sure she can't tell them apart).  Outside bugs she finds all get names (she swears that she recognizes them if she notices them again later.)  My wife and I have gotten used to this and have adopted the vehicle names into our regular speak to such an extent that I'll sometimes refer to Sonny and Bluebell to folks at work.

I'm baffled as to how she came up with these names but here they are:


Sonny





Bluebell

For starters (as if you didn't notice) Sonny is yellow.  When I say yellow, man, I mean Yellow.  It's not canary yellow, taxi-cab yellow, sunshine yellow, it is YELLOW.  If you were to see the raw, unfiltered primary color chart for red, yellow, blue, THAT yellow is the yellow that Sonny is.  If you pick the crayon out of the 64 count box that is labeled "Yellow" THAT is the color of Sonny.

Bluebell is blue.  Not sky blue, dark blue, baby blue, man, it is BLUE.  If you were to see the raw, unfiltered primary color chart for red, yellow, blue THAT blue is the color blue of Bluebell.  If you pick the crayon out of the 64 count box that is simply labeled "Blue," THAT is the color of Bluebell.

We didn't plan it out that way.  It just happened.  Bluebell is also the tow vehicle for Frostbite because, according to the label inside her door, she can tote up to 3500 pounds.  Bluebell's color will be important to know once I discuss our "color" plans for renovating the camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment