Friday, March 19, 2010

Another great weekend coming!

Should reach into the 70s today and tomorrow here in TN.  I'll have no excuse to fall back on for not working on Frostbite tomorrow. 

My plan of action is this:

1. Caulk the seam and edges around the roof.

2. Remove one of the brake lights and attach the gizmo that holds a license plate which I neglected to do when I first installed it.

3. Caulk around the new outside lights.

4. Paint the inside ceiling and side walls with my nifty new paint sprayer.

Why, you might ask, am I going to do work on the inside when I know the roof still leaks?

Because I'm completely and stupidly confident that re-caulking the entire roof will fix the problem. 

. . . at least it better.  I don't have any more tricks up my sleeve for that one.

Moving ahead blindly as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment