Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The $44 fuse

Bluebell is as good as new

. . . except for the nasty dent I scraped into her from the bunk support pole.

Other than that, Bluebell is back home as good as new.  It turned out to be a fuse.  I know I checked all the fuses before deciding to take her to the shop but that is what it was.  In my defense, the blown fuse must not have been obvious because they worked on her for over an hour trying to trace the problem before they rechecked the fuses and found the bad one. 

That fuse cost me $44.

I haven't hooked her up to Frostbite yet, of course, but I feel confident that the running lights will be working now.  It should be easier to hook up the side lights and test them now also.

It is March now and it was snowing this morning.  This winter seems like it will never end.  Frostbite was aptly named as I will remember this winter for a long long time as the worst in TN since I've been alive.

Hopefully, this coming weekend will be nice.  I would very much like to caulk the roof so I can ditch the tarp.  It is a major pain to put on and take off everytime I work on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment