Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm not lazy even though it seems that way

I made great strides on Frostbite the weekend before last and since then, nothing much.  I realize that post after post of me not doing anything sure makes it look like I'm lazy.  In my defense, the weather has turned crappy again.  It's not nearly as cold as a month ago but, compared to the last good work weekend I had, it feels like winter has returned.  It's been cloudy, chilly, and the wind has been blowing fairly hard; a combination that doesn't motivate me to work outside on Frostbite.

Also, It seems that my birthday post this week has unintentionally prompted my online friends to insist that I go see a doctor.  I bent to the peer pressure and have an appointment this afternoon for what promises to be an embarassing and equally uncomfortable procedure.

I fear that my future birthdays will be heralded in by some sort of invasive probing intended to measure the extent that I am falling apart.

In short, no, I didn't pop up Frostbite yesterday to check for leaks.  My wife tells me that Saturday should be a nice sunny day.  Sunday, however, will turn cold again dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment