Monday, March 15, 2010

My List of Excuses

OK, First off, I didn't do any work on Frostbite this weekend and I have a nice list of excuses I'm going to use to explain why not.

1.  It was cold.  It was raining off and on.  Enough said.

2.  Saturday morning I decided in the spur of the moment to install Windows 7 Professional on my personal development laptop.  This actually wound up taking me all weekend to complete.  I didn't work on this non-stop as the family did other things throughout the weekend but it was always "in-process" until Sunday evening.

3. Sunday was my birthday.  It's not a major holiday around here or anytning but I took the family out to eat on Sunday and, to be frank, I didn't feel like getting outside in the cold and wet.  Computer work was much more enticing this weekend.

However, the one thing Frostbite-related I did this weekend was my decision to get one of these:

To heck with "old school"

I found it at good-ole Fred's for $30.  I also got a gallon of white semi-gloss and some paint thinner for cleaning it.  Now that daylight savings time has hit us, I hope to get inside Frostbite after work this week and paint the ceiling and box walls.

Assuming it warms up and stops raining.

Stupid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment