Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Big Flood Theory

One thing I should point out is that I've had Frostbite popped up since last Friday. It rained last Sunday and this past Monday and Tuesday saw some pretty strong thunderstorms pass through our area.

Frostbite remains high and dry. No water anywhere that I can see. Canvas is dry on the inside everywhere I can touch.

Unless I miraculously fixed a major hole in my water proofing efforts, I don't see where any major leak is or was located. The area of the floor in the corner that was completely rotted due to water damage remains high and dry like everything else.

It's funny that, from what I have noticed, all the panels that needed a rebuild have the most severe water damage on the bottom inch or so of the boxes. It's almost like that camper at some time had an inch or so of water standing in it. It the only thing I can think of to explain it. Maybe the water hose sprung a leak or something.

This "big flood" theory is looking like more and more of a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment