Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Lots saved the day

I managed to stop by Big Lots on the way home from work yesterday and found matching floor tiles.  It is fortunate that the pattern I chose is so unpopular that even Big Lots cannot sell out of it.  I picked up three more boxes.  No, I still haven't measured to see exactly how many tiles I need.

I seemed like more than enough.

I will *hopefully* start putting down the new floor this week.

I have been shopping online for air conditioners, though.  There are some 10,000 to 12,000 BTU units that, for a bit more money, are also heaters.  That would be very, very handy as I wouldn't have to bring along another heating source when the nights get cold.

They come in various sizes, the most important being the height.  It would be nice if I could permanently install the unit in Frostbite so it wouldn't have to lay on it's side when the camper is popped down.

I suppose I'll have to measure the wall height inside the camper first.

No comments:

Post a Comment