Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meet Tinkerbell!

Here she is in all her glory

Two weeks ago we I brought my daughter with me to the Tool Box and they had a cat and a heap of kittens living inside the store.  Initially, I refused explaining to my daughter that we already have TWO CATS! and don't have room for any more.  By that evening, however, my wife and I relented and decided that another cat would be easier than another bunny.

We picked her up yesterday.  My daughter is doing a smashing job of taking care of the kitten and making her feel at home.  She woke us up this morning with a "poop report" excitedly talking about Tinkerbell's latest accomplishment in the litterbox. 

Tinkerbell will be living in my daughter's  room away from our other 2 cats for a while.  We'll let them have supervised visits at first before she gets free range on the whole house. 

So far, everything is going well.  Here are some more photos:


A pocketfull of trouble






That little bed is actually from one of her stuffed animals sets.




Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment