Monday, April 12, 2010

Painting Complete. Finally!

Of course I'm only referring to painting the ceiling and inside walls.  This weekend, I did pick up all the supplies needed to fix up the back wall that I destroyed in getting to the taillight wiring and the water damaged area.  I purchased some white paneling and a sheet of foam board insulation.  Later this week, I'll install those and the inside walls will be complete.  I will install the new paneling with SCREWS instead of staples so, if I ever need access to the taillights and wiring in the future, I can remove the panels by simply unscrewing them rather than having to destroy them again.

Here are some pics of the newly painted roof:





Yes, it's a work of art

Here are the inside walls:


The front wall


The door side wall with my helper

The galley wall

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'll never be a professional painter but this is BY FAR the best paint job I have ever done and, most likely, will ever do.  Next up is filling all the holes I can find on the floor with wood filler.  Once that is complete, I will finally be able to put down the new floor. 

Things are starting to come together nicely now.

No comments:

Post a Comment