Friday, April 16, 2010

The Roof Vent is on it's Way

I contacted Corinth RV Center in MS and talked to the parts lady.  The Starcraft part is $37.  I decided to go ahead with the Starcraft part even though the online part was $2 less just because there *might* be some issue with the generic part that makes it a pain to install on Frostbite.  I thought it best to stay with the manufacturer's part.

Should be a nice weekend so I hope to get in Frostbite this afternoon and start filling the holes in the floor with wood filler.  I read a tip about using toothpicks and wood filler to fill in the holes.  If I remember, I might go by the grocery store and pick up a box of toothpicks to try it out.

Tomorrow, I'll sand down any mended holes that aren't smooth and level and then I will start putting down the new floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment