Friday, April 23, 2010

Calling for Rain All Weekend

I *might* be able to get in Frostbite today after work and lay down some more tiles.  However, the weather lady is predicting rain all weekend.  It will be good, I suppose, to get another rain test on Frostbite, but it would have been a nice weekend to work.

I could give her a real good rain test and pop her up in the rain so I can work inside her.  I would feel much better about doing this if I could spray the rest of the canvas with the waterproofing stuff I got from WalMart.  Remember, I just sprayed the bottom edge of one side to address a specific leak.

If it's not going to rain for a few hours this afternoon/evening, I'll go ahead and spray as much of the remaining canvas as I can and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment